Monday, October 25, 2010

The Weekend

Our weekend come and went as normal. Lot's of stuff to do but then again felt like we had alot of resting time (which is very nice must I say).

Friday night I just rested and didn't do much since my hubby worked all night...Triton and I watched some TV and then just laid around and rested. Saturday we got up and around and Albert helped his brother with an old car they have. Triton went home with Wayne and the girls to spend the night and then we went grocery shopping and bought Triton's Halloween outfit (he will be Superman) and come home and we just rested and spent some time together. Now both kids have their Halloween costumes and I will post the pictures tomorrow. We just sat around and then ran to the store and bought some pints of ice cream. Then came home and was cooking dinner for his Dad (since he has been gone all week) and then Stephanie and her friend come over and chatted and stayed for awhile. They left about 1am and we ate right before they left. We stayed up and his Dad ate and then we just hung out for a little bit longer.

Sunday we got up and got around and we went riding at Appalachian Bay and it was alot of fun. We rode the trails and stuff and was out there for awhile. We come home and then washed the 4 wheelers and took them home and then went to pick up Triton from Wayne's. We ate over there and just rested some because I was worn out and exhausted. We got home and got Triton into the bed and I was just ready to crash. We showered and got ready for bed and had some ice cream and then laid down to watch some TV and I crashed almost immediately.

Then today came and I am so, SO, so sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment