Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Fun...


We have had some fun this month...
We went to an Oiler's hockey game with a lot of people... Mostly family/friends but it was fun... Preslee's first hockey game, she fell in LOVE with the blimp and it was so cute. She even cried and pointed in the air when it would go off the floor...



Pictures of the game...




She even got pictures with the Oiler's cheerleaders...


Then I went on a work trip and got to spend the night in a fancy hotel and then the next day listen to an 8 hours Medicare conference... It was a nice break away but I miss my family...








Then Preslee's daycare teacher sent me some pictures of my baby... Here is one of the few...

Now time for the drive home...
Welcome to OKLAHOMA



We also have the birthday surprise coming up and I will update about that after it is over with pictures... Albert still doesn't know where we are going.

We also had Anastacia's birthday party as a swim party... Will update more on that once I get the pictures back from Dana of the party. Let's just say it was awesome. The most kids I have seen at a birthday party in the years I have been throwing parties...




No comments:

Post a Comment