Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Well Albert and I's first wedding anniversary is just right around the corner. It is May 1st and I am actually getting really excited about it. Yes I'm excited because it's our 1 year wedding anniversary but I'm also excited how things are panning out.

We had discussed going out of town to Kansas or Texas or somewhere like that. I looked and found some things but we both couldn't agree on it. So then we got to discussing that we are only going to get the Saturday into Sunday night because Albert works Friday nights and it rolls into Saturday morning. So if we were to go out of state he would be tired etc when we got there and it would take alot of our time for driving time. So.........We decided to stay local. There is a bed and breakfast not far from us here in Mannford. We have decided to go there and we booked the room for that night also. Another good part is our anniversary is on the weekend so we will actually be celebrating on our anniversary. So with the room being book I'm excited. Like it is all falling into place and more "real." The room is called the Serenity Suite and it is downstairs and it has a nice setup and it also has the big whirpool tub for two. A screened in, secluded porch over looking the big pond and the garden area. There is also the outside hot tub not far away. Super excited. Here is the website http://www.serenitylake.com/.

So last night I was also looking for a gift for Albert for our anniversary and I found two things that I am trying to decide between. I won't discuss it here in case he decides to read this! So anyways just have to figure out which one I like the best! Then  I also asked the local bakery in town (where I get alot of our cakes at) if she could make a cake somewhat resembling our wedding rings. She messaged me back and said that she could do a single layer cake with a picture or something resembling our wedding rings and it would only be $7. How amazing? Yes we are still going to eat our wedding cake like tradition says but you know it's just a taste after being frozen for 1 year. So that makes me super excited also. So with all of this I am excited. Albert also talked to his Mom and she is going to try and take off work that weekend so she can keep the kids. We can check into our room at 3p and then check out is at noon the next day and then when we finish checking out we are going to go riding 4 wheelers to finish off the weekend. So fun!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment